среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

descargar hades ovas




Right now I canapos;t stand anyone...
Im about ready to fully flip the fuck out on someone.
Legit. I wanna kill something right now.
Started in school with Rachel. Yah... Iapos;m sick of her and the stupid shit she brings into everyones life. She is making Drama the worst fucking thing ever, I fucking hate it. Urg Iapos;m so pissed right now.
After being pissed about drama I get home to find a picture of my lovely 12 year old neighbor in her fucking bra It was titled "After Shower."
Oh my fucking god, Devery, what the HELL happened to you? When did you turn into such a whore? Seriously the pictures of her on that site made me so fucking sick. 12 years old, and there were 20 year old guys commenting on how "hot" she looked.
Oh yah. Then Matt Clarke suddenly canapos;t go see Dir En Grey. Whatever, Iapos;ll get over it. Itapos;s only my, what? SECOND time missing them? Yah whoohoo Fucking pumped
OH and now I have a large packet of shop work to do that I have been staring at
Oh and guess what makes it better??
Taylorapos;s is sitting here too. Therefore I can do the homework and SHE can copy it tomorrow.
fuck it Iapos;m so fucking done.
There are other little things that are pissing me off, but right now I am way to livid to even think of them. FUCK IT. GR
descargar hades ovas, descargar hacha, descargar gunbound latino gratis, descargar gunbound latino, descargar gunbound gratis.



Комментариев нет: