четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

corelle impressions dinnerware




My title is Senior Sales and Service Agent. I was promoted over 2 months ago after applying 4 times for the job. I was chosen because I know what Iapos;m doing and can solve problems. This is what Iapos;d like to say to my co-workers.

If you do not like my answer do not cuss at me.

Do not try to use the: But they are _ because I donapos;t care. Iapos;m a rule follower. We did not screw up.

Do not hang up on me just because I answered the phone. Yes I know you did it on purpose.

Please make sure and word the emails correctly. I do not like giving out free items that are valued at over $70 because you wrote that in an email even if thatapos;s not what you meant.

If I give you an answer do not ask me to ask a supervisor. I will tell them that you asked me to ask them.

If they didnapos;t ask for a supervisor, donapos;t say youapos;ll transfer them to me. I do not have to take Supervisor calls.

On a happier note: Thank you to the co-worker that brightens my dad when heapos;s always happy when I answer the call. Iapos;m a whole lot nicer then one Assist agent that Iapos;ve been more then a little frustrated with.

free search for unlisted address, corelle impressions dinnerware, corelle infinia, corelle infinia dishes, corelle infinia sangria.



Комментариев нет: