суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

by field georgia ludacris mob




Wow, itapos;s kinda hoppinapos; down here at the book shop tonight.
i mean just with in and out traffic.. Iapos;ve sold a book, two magazines, and two tickets to the workless party cabaret tomorrow night... Oh, and helped a local accordian artist put up some signs for his acoustic open stage this Tuesday (yes, come on down if youapos;d like to join), and I helped one of our new volunteers receive a key so that he can open tomorrow.

I like working here. Almost always, I think that I donapos;t have time for it, but then I get here and itapos;s usually sweet. When people come in, they are nearly always quiet or interesting (or both). If itapos;s only me, I can do whatever I want to in here, and read all the interesting radical comic books, zines, magazines, books... Tonight I am reading Julie Doucetapos;s My New York Diary. I like how I am working in a store, but donapos;t have to do much "customer service" or try and sell. Plus I like the service that we are providing to the public (a space to read or use the internet for free, throw events, get some radical or underground literature, etc.)

el jebel co lodging, by field georgia ludacris mob, by field georgia ludacris lyric mob, by field ft.ciara lyric mob so, by field flanders in john mccrae, by field fire james webb.



Комментариев нет: