среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

carlton crest hotel darling harbour




Im trying to make sense of it all.
i feel so alone.
yet.
so exposed.
im starting to hate myself.
starting to see myself the way he sees me.
and i dont like what im becoming.
kinzie got out.
she couldnt take the fans.
she couldnt take the dirty things they said to her.
all ive ever wanted was to get out.
to make them stop.
now im forced to talk to them.
at first it was fun.
now.
its a game gone totally wrong.
i want out.
i wish he wouldve told me no.
i wish he couldve stood up to me and said we c a n t do this.
i just wana be normal.
i want to have normal friends.
i want zach to be brave.
i want a normal extrodonary life.












i cant do this anymore...



carlton crest hotel darling harbour, carlton crest hotel brisbane australia, carlton crest hotel brisbane, carlton crest hotel auckland, carlton crest hotel.



Комментариев нет: