суббота, 11 октября 2008 г.

australia for kid




I ran 5K again today. It went well. I ran 2 miles yesterday and could have done more, I just ran out of time (doing 35 minutes of leg weight training requires a slower pace). But Iapos;m really proud that I could repeat my 5K without walking a single step.

Connie and Molly are encouraging me to do a race. Thereapos;s one up at Elm Creek tomorrow, but obviously thatapos;s not going to happen. Connie urged me to try the Anoka Halloween Gray Ghost, but Iapos;ve actually got a class that morning. Thens he suggested I try the Turkey Trot and the Reindeer Run, but Iapos;m not so sure I can do it. So weapos;ll see. Maybe Iapos;ll just keep up the 5K, and push my pace a little more over the winter and try something in the summer.

How far is the Raspberry Run? Is it only 5K or is it 10K?
australia for kid, australia for kids, australia for visitor.



Комментариев нет: