вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

countdown timer




Deaf or blind? Christ, why donapos;t you just ask me if Iapos;d rather slice off my right or left testicle? Have a ball Get it? A ball. Ugh, back to the question - right, right. Anyhow, I NEED my senses. N-e-e-d, and that doesnapos;t spell maybe. I like being able to hear whatapos;s going on, and without my eyesight itapos;d be damn hard to navigate - especially when Iapos;m flying.

But if I had to choose one (and Iapos;m guessing youapos;re keeping me on the spot here until I do), I suppose Iapos;d make due without the hearing. It wouldnapos;t be comfortable - not by a long shot, and I wouldnapos;t like it one damn bit and Iapos;d probably want to bite anyone who mocked me for not being able to hear them. But Iapos;d manage.

Just donapos;t take away my sight, because then I wouldnapos;t be able to fly and you might as well kill me then.

bizwebspace, countdown timer, countdown time html, countdown time clock, countdown time, countdown till christmas.



Комментариев нет: