пятница, 10 октября 2008 г.

able and baker




this week was nice. Very nice.

iapos;m falling for him...hard.
i used to think he was untouchable. I couldnapos;t be with him, blah blah. But now, things are different.�i donapos;t know though. I still donapos;t think this will ever turn into anything.
but one can only dream, ehh?

i seriously canapos;t get him out of my mind.
itapos;s the way he makes me feel. Every little thing he does amazes me. Heapos;s such a caring person, and he doesnapos;t care what people think of him. Heapos;s always there when you need him. No matter what. He can always put a smile on my face. No matter what. Heapos;s someone who you know will always be there for you in thick and thin. Heapos;s so much more mature than everyone else, and just advanced. In like a million different ways.

heapos;s an amazing person. �
heapos;s everything i want.
everything i need.




He said "Girl, youapos;re a wreck. You must be confused,
as we both know the groundapos;s no place for you.
Angels fly, not fall in love."
She said "Boy, youapos;re a mess and you must be confused,�
as we both see the groundapos;s stuck the my shoes.
I canapos;t move, Iapos;m in love."


directory directory go2clickbank.com learning parenting, able and baker, able ammunition, able ammo, able american jets, able american being cuba fly news.



Комментариев нет: